Monday, July 9, 2012

4th of July!

 Payton has always been my special little friend :)


For the 4th of July we all went to the Ritz Carlton in Orlando for a fun 2 days! Natalie and I played volleyball  for a lot of the time with some other hotel guests. I also finally managed to watch The Hunger Games! We all gathered to watch an amazing firework show, and sing happy birthday to Jayden! After the show, Natalie's brothers Michael and Geoffrey, took us to go see The Amazing Spider man, and the Imax theater. That night at 4:00 in the morning the fire alarm went off!!! It was insane, so Linda, Natalie and I walked down to the front desk in our pajamas to see what was the problem..it was a false alarm. Needless to say Natalie and I didn't wake up till 12:00 PM. We played with the kids in the pool for the rest of the time. It was a great time!

0 comments: